PDA

View Full Version : Lashley Upset About WrestleMania, Santino Update, More

Black Widow
02-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Source: WrestleNewz.com

- RAW wrestler Drew McIntyre has also been appearing on OVW shows as of late. Since being moved to the RAW roster in mid-December, McIntyre has worked a total of one TV match -- a bout with Charlie Haas that aired on the 1/4 Heat. McIntyre hasn't appeared in a WWE ring since the 1/14 Raw, so it would appear that he's been pulled off the road for the time being.

- One source of Bobby Lashley's discontention with WWE had to do with his payoff from WrestleMania 23. He received $250,000 for his efforts in his heavily-hyped match with Umaga. Lashley was said to be furious with the payoff, and he complained about it. Considering that he was the winner of the biggest-drawing match in WrestleMania history, he believes that was entitled to more. Also, even though he was injured for nearly half the year, several sources have indicated that Lashley earned somewhere in the neighborhood of $1 million in 2007, and that's without being much of a merchandise draw.

- Canadian-based wrestling website SLAM! Wrestling had a chance to catch up with Raw star Santino Marella at the WWE Fan Axxess tour held at a Toronto-area mall on Saturday. Regarding his wrestling influences, Marella said, "Wrestlers like The Dynamite Kid, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Bret and Owen Hart influenced me; I think you can see the pattern there. Those guys were around my height and helped inspire me to believe I could make it like they did. Because the stories of guys starving, guys sleeping in cars, it’s a very real thing." In the article, he also talks about his lengthy athletic background, Maria, and reveals his height, which is 5-10 (WWE doesn't list his height on their website or promotional program).

JohnCenaFan28
02-05-2008, 07:46 PM
^ Stupid Lashley, glad you're gone:) Thanks for this.

Black Widow
02-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Lashley was said to be furious with the payoff, and he complained about it. Considering that he was the winner of the biggest-drawing match in WrestleMania history

theres a difference between biggest drawing and all out shit match

Budweizer38
02-06-2008, 03:07 AM
what a doush bag lashley is. he made a quarter of a million dollars from that one match and bitches about it. maybe we should send him some depend diapers to help with the baby crap. glad hes gone.

Ill Will
02-06-2008, 08:15 PM
what a doush bag lashley is. he made a quarter of a million dollars from that one match and bitches about it. maybe we should send him some depend diapers to help with the baby crap. glad hes gone.You say that until you see how much people like Cena or HHH make for one match.