PDA

View Full Version : Police Pull Over Jillian Hall, Return Of Candice Michelle, Lacey Von Erich

Black Widow
02-09-2008, 11:31 AM
-- In this week's Diva Dish on WWE.com, Raw Diva Jillian Hall notes that she got pulled over by a police officer last week for speeding. "I got a speeding ticket last week. I was on the road. I was going 81 in a 65, which is stupid," Hall said. She also added, "The cop was so mean! I was in the car with a fellow Diva and he wouldn’t even look at us! It was like we didn't even exist, like we were just a car. He didn't even talk to us really, he just handed us the ticket. I dislike him, strongly!"

-- Candice Michelle made her long-awaited WWE return at last night's Raw brand house show in Anchorage, Alaska. After intermission, Candice came out to a pretty big pop. She said it was her first day back. She shot some t-shirts into the crowd, and got a pop for mentioning Fairbanks.

-- Lacey Von Erich, daughter of the late Kerry Von Erich who was briefly under a developmental WWE contract last year, will be making an appearance for the WSU women's wrestling promotion on Saturday, March 8 at the ECPW Arena in Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey. She will do an interview segment with Missy Hyatt. Other girls appearing on the show include Dawn Marie (making her first wrestling appearance in nearly two years), TNA Knockout Champion Awesome Kong, and Angelina Love.

rajah.com

JohnCenaFan28
02-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Jillian should have sang to the police officer to get his attention:P

Bad Boy
02-09-2008, 07:22 PM
lol... if she did sing, tomorrow's news would read, 'Dumb Blonde kills Cop'... :P

anyways, she deserves the ticket...

awest35
02-10-2008, 03:33 AM
defo

Kaz
02-10-2008, 03:50 AM
She is probably just upset simply because he didn't recognise her and she couldn't sweet talk her way out of a ticket - probably the first time its ever happened...

legolas4792
02-10-2008, 04:16 AM
for once i agree with kaz

Kaz
02-10-2008, 04:27 AM
^ Holy crap *faints*