PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR Stars Wrestling On iMPACT!

Black Widow
02-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

--NASCAR drivers Juan Pablo Montoya and Reed Sorenson will have a match taped on Monday's Impact taping that will air on Thursday's show. Hermie Sadler and Jimmy Spencer will be announcing the match.

legolas4792
02-09-2008, 09:12 PM
idk how to react to this

5be92
02-09-2008, 09:31 PM
what the hell? wasn't the pacman jones bad enough for them already

Big Evil
02-09-2008, 11:16 PM
See this is the problem with TNA... they think they are going to get better by reaching out to stars that have NOTHING to do with the wrestling business and put them on their show! What the hell are two stock car drivers going to do for their business? It will do nothing but make them a laughable excuse for a wrestling promotion. Why don't they try working with the wrestlers they have under contract, put together some good feuds and get the ratings up that way? Nobody gives a rats ass about bringing in people who have no wrestling experience and putting them in a match. They'd be lucky if these guys don't get hurt in the ring... just another bad idea from TNA management!

Vinnyspapa
02-11-2008, 05:43 AM
This is going to be a trainwreck of a match. Im going to watch it just to see how bad it will be.

Budweizer38
02-16-2008, 07:10 AM
im a huge nascar fan myself and couldnt stand to see the drivers in the ring.
whats really stupid is that both of the drivers that were "accompanying" each tag team, were teammates themselves. reed sorenson and juan pablo are drive for the same owner. lol.
the announcing was the worst of it all though. i hope that is was only a one off type thing.

Big Evil
02-16-2008, 09:36 AM
You think the announcing was the worst!? How about that chair shot from Montoya? That was horrible! He practically tapped it off his head! I hope next time TNA gets some random star to be around a chair, teach them to use it!