PDA

View Full Version : Shark boy Unmasked

C-Mac
02-11-2008, 05:21 PM
He kinda looks like Gregory Helms, huh?

Flair Country
02-11-2008, 08:18 PM
Well done, and yeah he looks like a cross between Helms and Matt Striker.

)85(
02-11-2008, 08:21 PM
>.> I was thinking, Batista mixed with Little Guido. i forgot what other name he went by. the Tom Cruise looking dude.

Vick Diesel
02-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Well done W-OLF!!! I've always wondered what Shark Boy actually looked like underneath his mask....now my question as been asnswered!! lol

Well since you guys started the "Who he looks like"?!?

Here are my thoughts:

1. He does look very similar to Matt Striker

2. I honestly don't see the comparison to Batista

3. In the top and middle picture he looks like AJ Styles..in the botom picture he looks like Nicholas Cage....soo basically he's a cross between AJ Styles, Matt Striker, and Nicholas Cage...all three are very handsome men!! :drool: :hearts::yes::dancing:

JohnCenaFan28
02-11-2008, 09:47 PM
:o Thanks for these!

deadmanwalkin
02-11-2008, 10:22 PM
looks more like a cross between helms and little guido (nunzio)

)85(
02-11-2008, 10:42 PM
2. I honestly don't see the comparison to Batista

Look at his head and body type. if Batista Body was resized photoshop wise with the shape of batista's head mixed with Nunzio's facial features along with nunzio's hair ungreesed. That's how it looked to me. <,<

looks more like a cross between helms and little guido (nunzio)

and thanks. for the longest time i couldn't figure out what his other name was. evertime i tired to think of his name. Tom Cruise's name came up. :thud:

legolas4792
02-11-2008, 10:56 PM
wow shark boy is too italian for words

Vick Diesel
02-12-2008, 01:23 AM
>.> I was thinking, Batista mixed with Little Guido. i forgot what other name he went by. the Tom Cruise looking dude.

Yeah now that I think about it..he does have Batista's head shape, and Little Guido's body....another person comes to mind as to who he looks like...Joey from the TV Show Friends!! :drool:

Ill Will
02-12-2008, 02:00 AM
and thanks. for the longest time i couldn't figure out what his other name was. evertime i tired to think of his name. Tom Cruise's name came up. :thud:uh, you know he's still an active wrestler on WWE's roster, right? He's on the roster as Nunzio, and he's still on TV every now and them. I know he isn't the most popular guy around, but it just seems odd that someone would forget his name.

Kaz
02-12-2008, 03:52 AM
He looks creepy and a mix between striker and nunzio and a little bit of helms (mainly in the hair) .

)85(
02-12-2008, 08:25 AM
uh, you know he's still an active wrestler on WWE's roster, right? He's on the roster as Nunzio, and he's still on TV every now and them. I know he isn't the most popular guy around, but it just seems odd that someone would forget his name.

the first time i saw him was in the 2003-04 Royal Rumble. i never got to watch SMackdown. i think i've only watched Smackdown is some where around 25 times. ever. i have No Mercy 2005 where he lost the CW belt to Juvi. I don't watch ECW everyweek. i don't think i have seen an episode where Nunzio was on TV during ECW.

It's just everytime i look at him. Tom Cruise's name comes up. it throws me off. <,<

youngi01
02-14-2008, 04:01 PM
thanks for the pics