PDA

View Full Version : John Cena's New NASCAR Deal, Foley Speaks, & More

Black Widow
02-11-2008, 08:43 PM
-- John Cena is starring in a new commercial that is set to air during the NASCAR Daytona 500. In the commercial, Cena teaches the "Gillette Young Guns" how to wrestle. This is not Cena's first appearance for NASCAR. Last year, Cena was a part of the Gillette company's celebrity racing challenge. The former WWE champion is good friends with NASCAR driver Carl Edwards and has showed up to a few races wearing Edwards' uniform.

-- WWE's "Wrestlemania AXXESS tour" was at the Minnesota Mall of America this past weekend. Once again, the tour drew a huge turnout of WWE fans. The tour heads to Las Vegas this weekend (the site of Sunday's No Way Out PPV). Torrie Wilson, Melina and Tommy Dreamer will be there signing autographs.

-- "The Sun" has a new interview up with WWE legend Mick Foley. You can check out the full interview at thesun.co.uk. Inside, Foley talks at length about the current state of his wrestling career, acknowledging his best days are behind him: “Honestly the days when I really meant ratings or buy rates are over, so I am realistic in thinking that I can be an enjoyable asset to the show, but probably not a main event guy any more. I’m not so worried about making that major impact, as I am just being a welcome addition, and if that means showing up in a recurring role, several times a year I have no problem with that."

- 24Wrestling.com

JohnCenaFan28
02-11-2008, 09:43 PM
Thanks for this.