PDA

View Full Version : TNA iMPACT! *Spoilers* for 2/14

Flair Country
02-12-2008, 03:00 PM
- Jim Cornette once again tried to get Samoa Joe to sign his new contract but Christian Cage came out. He asked Joe to be his partner against Tomko and Styles later on. Joe agreed and left without signing his contract.

(1) Brother Devon d. Curry Man & Shark Boy in a two on one match. Brother Ray was over 275 so he couldn't take part in the match. Devon won when he hit Curry Man with the scale.

- Abyss vs Scott Steiner was set to take place next but never happened. Abyss came out on the stage, took his mask off and the left. Steiner challenged anyone to face him.

(2) Scott Steiner d. Petey Williams.

- Backstage Kurt Angle attacked Christian Cage.

(3) AJ Styles & Tomko d. Samoa Joe & Kevin Nash in a non-title match. Tomko pinned Joe after Kurt Angle hit him with the TNA World Title.

(4) Rellik d. Eric Young.

(5) Homicide d. Chris Sabin and Jimmy Rave in a 3 way.

- Rhino cut a promo about why he has been gone and challenged anyone to face him in Elevation X 2 at Destination X. James Storm came out and accepted his challenge.

(6) Awesome Kong d. ODB in a street fight. Gail Kim tried to help ODB but it backfired. After the match Kim and ODB brawled.

Gerweck

Vick Diesel
02-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Dave,

You, Anthony and myself are gonna be in for a real treat now that we know who's gonna be in the Elevation X match....just think next month..we're gonna see that match in person...:woohoo: :cheers:

Flair Country
02-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Dave,

You, Anthony and myself are gonna be in for a real treat now that we know who's gonna be in the Elevation X match....just think next month..we're gonna see that match in person...:woohoo: :cheers:

Indeed, that one should be a good one to see. I wish they could have gotten the World X Cup together in time to have some involvement with Destination X though.

Vick Diesel
02-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Indeed, that one should be a good one to see. I wish they could have gotten the World X Cup together in time to have some involvement with Destination X though.

I totally agree with you 100%!! :D

Black Widow
02-12-2008, 11:17 PM
More on this show:

SPOILERS FOR 2/14/08 EDITION OF TNA
- TNA Knockout champ Awesome Kong defeated ODB in a non-title Street Fight after Gail Kim got involved and it backfired. ODB has an official t-shirt available now as well. They brawl through the crowd and on the outside. Kong's manager interferes and Gail Kim comes out to try and help ODB. They end up both hitting Kong back and forth. Gail holds Kong by the ropes and ODB charges but Kong moves and ODB hits Gail. Kong capitalizes and hits a double underhook front suplex and covers for three. After the match ODB and Gail exchange words and shove until Angelina Love and Velvet Sky break it up.

- Kurt Angle comes out with his best man , AJ Styles, who seems like he doesn't want to be there and has his shirt undocked etc. Karen comes out with Jeremy Borash and The Angle's daughter leading the way. The ring is setup with white flowers and no ring ropes etc. The preacher is an old guy with glasses. He begins by asking them all the questions and at one point when he asks if anyone wants to object AJ kind of raised his hand but JB told him to put them down. Joe and Nash come out to interrupt and get payback for what Angle did earlier. Joe comes down and he shoves AJ who lands on top of Karen. JB takes the daughter and leaves the ring. Nash and Joe double team Angle and strip him from the tuxedo all the way to his boxers. During the scuffle, the preacher's glasses are knocked off and AJ is helping Karen to her feet in front of the podium. The preacher without his glasses then says "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" AJ seems excited and gives Karen a kiss. Karen realizes what happens and freaks out. Angle stands on top of the ramp and looks down in disbelief. Crowd chanted "Karen Styles" and Kurt tried chasing AJ to the back.

Source: PWInsider.com

youngi01
02-14-2008, 04:19 PM
Can't wait 2 c abyss without the mask on