PDA

View Full Version : News on Randy Orton, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, More

Flair Country
02-13-2008, 03:36 PM
- Randy Orton is said to have formed something of a clique with wrestlers such as MVP, Umaga, Rey Mysterio, and Carlito as of late and has been known to take up for them. One thing the group likes to do is play around with Shawn Michaels by calling him names and pulling pranks on him.

- John Cena is very well liked backstage by most but some see him as "Vince's Boy". They are very good friends Cena is known to hang out with Vince behind the scenes before and after shows. This is why Triple H doesn't even try to mess him or his push.

- As most know by now Shawn Michaels isn't known has someone who likes to jobs. However Michaels was said to have had no complaints about jobbing to Jeff Hardy on Raw this week and was totally open to the idea.

- As heard on ECW last night, "Light Up The Sky" by Yellowcard is also being used for Wrestlemania.

- WWE.com recently sent out a surbey via e-mail asking fans to rate the following slogans:

WWE...It's Unreal
WWE...It's On
WWE...Real Entertainment
WWE...The Ultimate Thrill Ride
WWE...Where the Story Never Ends

- Jakks WWE action figure fans have started a petition in hopes that WWE won't end their deal in 2009.

http://www.petitiononline.com/WF_Renew/petition.html

- Speaking of Jakks here are MOC photos of RA series 31 and Adrenaline series 29.

http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?p=512227#post512227

(Information from The Wrestling Observer and Pro Wrestling Insider was used in this report.)

Gerweck

W-OLF
02-13-2008, 05:45 PM
Intresting news and those are some shitty figures MVP and Layla are too dark and the Dusty figure is flat out HORRIBLE!

Big Evil
02-13-2008, 05:52 PM
With action figures you want to get them as close to the real thing as possible, and I don't think Jakks is doing too well.

Orton needs to stop picking on Michaels, hes one of the guys that paved the way for him. Forming a clique won't necessarily help out the business, it could hurt it. But, seeing as how Orton hasn't really picked powerful friends, I don't think it will be an issue.

Triple X
02-13-2008, 06:36 PM
Cena is Vince's boy thats right and I'm sure Triple H doesn't like that because Cena came over and share or almost took the pie from him after he was favored by Vince.....

Bad Boy
02-13-2008, 06:47 PM
Well Cena did choose perfect friends to make when he isnt liked by Triple H and others... and Orton making fun of Michaels... yeah, that's cool...

JohnCenaFan28
02-13-2008, 10:28 PM
Orton's now the Clique leader:dearme: Anyway, those figures look crappy(especially Layla and MVP)

Ill Will
02-14-2008, 12:37 AM
I'm guessing English isn't the first language of whoever wrote this article. Those slogans are horrible by the way.