PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 VIP game - I killed 9 of the VIPs.

LionDen
02-13-2008, 11:51 PM
HALO 3 on Xbox LIVE

Playing a game as usual, this one being kill the VIP on Big Team Battle in social, I did something amazing IMO, I got 9 VIP kills. I think it is amazing as I have never seen anyone get close to it. Closest I have seen was a 4 to 6 VIP kills. Although I am sure others have done, I would think but as I said, I nor anyone I have spoken to have.

This was not a simple game with cadets and other small ranks, there were Commanders, Majors and a few Lieutenants.

I nearly got 10 VIPs, I swung my sword at the VIP and the VIP lost outer shields then I thossed a bomb but someone else behind me went around me and got their own kill. So, it was nearly 10.

I saved the game because alot of people actually want to watch it lol. I have given a link below to show the score card on Bungie.net

Click here (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=318058825&player=Wicked%20Pope) for the page to prove it!

Anyway, everyone I have spoken to have never seen this before so I am very proud of this accomplishment.

JohnCenaFan28
02-13-2008, 11:54 PM
Congrats Lion, you're the man in Halo 3!(the man I beat:P)

)85(
02-14-2008, 12:01 AM
>.> i'm a believer now. <,<