"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal(c) vs. "Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams

Elevation X Match
"The War Machine" Rhino vs. "Cowboy" James Storm

TNA Women's Championship Match
Awesome Kong(c) vs. Gail Kim vs. ODB

Fish Market Street Fight
Curry Man & Shark Boy vs. Team 3D

#1 Contender's Tag Team Match
The Rock N' Rave Infection vs. The Motor City Machine Guns vs. The Latin American Xchange

Leather Strap Match
Booker T vs. Robert Roode

Kaz & Eric Young vs. Black Reign & Rellik

Vick Diesel
02-15-2008, 03:19 PM
Well..I kinda have mixed feelings about the main event change....Yeah I was lookin forward to seein Joe vs Angle for the title....however it's not everyday that I'd get to see Christian, Joe, Nash, and the Angle Alliance in action...again..I've still got mixed emotions about this!! :girlsigh:

BTW I hope Christianl, Joe and Nash beat the crap outta the Angle alliance!! :kemo::punish::box::fight::chairshot::dudleys:

JohnCenaFan28
02-15-2008, 06:45 PM
Hmm, why didn't they let Joe face Angle? Anyone know? Anyway, I hope that Christian, Joe and Nash beat Angle Alliance for once!

The Yiz
02-16-2008, 08:51 PM
Man . . another tag main event???

Im guessing tat whoever pins a member of the AA gets a shot at the TNA title for lockdown.

Vick Diesel
02-17-2008, 03:40 AM
Yeah I've got a feelin that you're right...it just kinda stinks that we won't get to see a World Title match in person at Destination X! :cry::no::sad:

Flair Country
02-22-2008, 05:10 AM
Updated with new matches including the X Division Title Match.

Vick Diesel
02-22-2008, 05:43 AM
The card looks good soo far...have to wonder if there's gonna be anymore titles on the line..like the Tag Team title, or the womens title...I also have to wonder if Abyss or Sting show up?!?

It should be a very interesting PPV !!

:popcouch4::cheers1:

Flair Country
02-22-2008, 02:56 PM
The card looks good soo far...have to wonder if there's gonna be anymore titles on the line..like the Tag Team title, or the womens title...I also have to wonder if Abyss or Sting show up?!?

It should be a very interesting PPV !!

:popcouch4::cheers1:

I'm thinking that the Tag Titles aren't going to be defended since AJ Styles & Tomko are in the main event with Kurt Angle. If I had to guess I think there might be a Triple Threat Match for the Women's Title in the works.

Flair Country
03-07-2008, 06:17 AM
Final card posted. I'm really starting to get hyped up about this PPV, especially the X Division and Triple Threat Tag Matches! Seeing Curry Man live in action should be fun too.

Vick Diesel
03-07-2008, 11:06 PM
I can't wait til Sunday...seein this PPV live is gonna be awesome....TNA just may have pulled off one of the best PPV's of the year soo far!!

:woohoo: :clap: