PDA

View Full Version : Samoa Joe Re-Signs With TNA

Flair Country
02-15-2008, 05:22 AM
Pro Wrestling Insider reports that Samoa Joe has signed a new long term deal with TNA through 2011. Joe was offered a new deal last year and turned it down. The two sides have been renegotiating since and it looks like they finally have things all squared away. This is a big deal as TNA can not afford to lose Joe. Many promotions in Japan have shown interest in him as well as the WWE.

Gerweck

cullumfan
02-15-2008, 05:51 AM
great signing

Pretty Fly Guy
02-15-2008, 07:48 AM
This is great news. I am glad that TNA have finally managed to get Joe to sign a contract, he is a valuable asset to the company. I look forward to seeing Joe for many years to come in TNA and I can't wait for his first World Title reign.

Vick Diesel
02-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Alright....This is very awesome news not only for T.N.A, but for us trhe fans as well...in my honest opinion...T.N.A needed this signing cause without Joe and the majority of the other talent that has been with T.N.A since the beginning T.N.A wouldn't be able to compete against the WWE or ECW, and would've gone under!!

Way to go Joe!!

:woohoo: :clap: :thankyou::party::dance1::popcouch4:
:cheers: :footloose: :kemo:

JohnCenaFan28
02-15-2008, 06:36 PM
Glad he's staying with TNA, he's probably going to be the one to take the title from Angle due to negotiations:P