PDA

View Full Version : Industry Experts Weigh In On Hogan’s Claims Of Launching A New Company With Bischoff

Black Widow
02-16-2008, 01:05 AM
The internet has been in a frenzy since the news broke that Hulk Hogan is planning to start a new promotion with Eric Bischoff on a major TV network. To the disappointment of many fans, several industry experts are strongly doubting the legitimacy of Hogan’s claims.

"History suggests that Hulk shouldn’t be taken seriously since he usually comes up with some type of story a month or two before WrestleMania and has never follows through. He has presumably made a number of contacts in the television industry via “Hogan Knows Best” and “American Gladiators,” but I can’t help but take the approach that I’ll believe it when I see it. Even if Hogan surprises me by delivering on these claims, I can’t help but wonder what type of talent roster he could assemble with most of the big names already signed to WWE and TNA." - Jason Powell, ProWrestling.net

"Keep in mind Hogan has nearly half a dozen times at this point in time made threats of starting his own company, or strongly teased starting up with other companies. In every case, hindsight has shown the motive was to get McMahon to bring him back, since Wrestlemania season is here." - Dave Meltzer, WrestlingObserver.com

- 24Wrestling.com

JohnCenaFan28
02-16-2008, 01:07 AM
:laugh: I don't care if he does...