PDA

View Full Version : WWE Couple Breaks Up, Sean Waltman Back In Rehab

Black Widow
02-16-2008, 11:07 PM
-- WWE Diva Ashley Massaro posted the following Valentine's Day message on her MySpace page yesterday: "Well, yet another Valentines Day spent alone after 28 yrs. Not like I'm surprised really. I've really become used to the idea of me myself and I. I like it better that way. And I hope all you loners out there on this silly holiday feel the same way. I got you and you got me. Later punkinpies. Xoxo." Additionally, she has removed references to her relationship with Paul London on her MySpace page, not to mention that she is now listed as single again. Back in November, Massaro confirmed on her MySpace page that the two were dating and that she had moved in with him in his Austin, Texas residence.

-- It was reported earlier in the week that Sean Waltman recently checked into a Texas area rehab facility to take care of his personal problems. As it turns out, WWE is paying for his treatment. He is the fourth former WWE superstar currently staying at a rehab facility on their dime - joining Ron Simmons, Scott Hall and Jake Roberts.

- 24Wrestling.com

JohnCenaFan28
02-17-2008, 12:33 AM
Glad he's getting rehab.