PDA

View Full Version : Hogan Says WWE Wanted To Prove Hulkamania Was Dead

Black Widow
02-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Hulk Hogan is popping up everywhere this week as he promotes the “American Gladiators” season finale on NBC. During an interview with The Globe and Mail in Canada, he claimed WWE was out to prove Hulkamania was finished when he faced The Rock at WrestleMania X8.

“WWE brought me back to be the biggest bad guy in the world,” Hogan said. “They thought I’d be a great dancing partner with what they called their greatest babyface, the good guy, The Rock. They were trying to prove to me that Hulkamania had already had its run, and they had me do the most horrible things I could do to generate interest and make people hate me. But when I went to the ring against The Rock, the people in Toronto just cheered so loud.”

24Wrestling.com

Kage
02-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Well thats obviously bs, if they wanted Hulkamania to die they wouldn't have him come in for a week or two and squash the young talent on the roster.

JohnCenaFan28
02-17-2008, 05:16 PM
:dearme: Hulkamania...:no:

mikedudelang
02-18-2008, 05:34 PM
hulkamania is just sad now...

i loved the hulkster when i was a kid but the fact that he just seems so damned dilusional about his status in today's wrestling is sad to me.

Pretty Fly Guy
02-18-2008, 07:15 PM
WWE are naive, You can't kill Hulkamania!
http://i29.tinypic.com/11j7v40.gif