PDA

View Full Version : The Reason for Karen & AJ's Wedding, Heyman/TNA, More

Black Widow
02-17-2008, 01:59 PM
- This past Thursday night's edition of TNA iMPACT scored a 1.08 cable rating.

- Paul Heyman recently told The Sun in the UK that he has no interest at all in working for TNA. Heyman also called TNA "WWE-Lite" and compared their show to ECW's TV show.

- TNA's creative team wrote the wedding angle on Thursday night between Karen and Kurt Angle and AJ Styles to try and stop the growing trend of the iMPACT ratings peaking early during the show and dropping for the rest of the program. TNA felt that if the wedding was hyped enough, people would stick around until the end of the show to see how it all ended. TNA's writers are confident that the cliffhanger ending and next week's followup to the storyline will bring the viewers back and satisfy them.

pwheadlines.com

legolas4792
02-18-2008, 05:20 AM
idk about the wedding thing i dont think that is the reason their ratings are like that

BOOG
02-19-2008, 03:45 PM
could be people are getting tired of seeing so much of angle and co that thier turning it off

AntiBimboDiva23
02-19-2008, 03:55 PM
could be people are getting tired of seeing so much of angle and co that thier turning it off

That's probably the reason. Too much Angle = too less time for everyone else on TV.

JohnCenaFan28
02-19-2008, 06:22 PM
Too much Angle is a bit annoying to me...He's getting like, dear I say, Cena...:thud:

reyheat
02-19-2008, 11:46 PM
Tna is becoming the WWE