PDA

View Full Version : Man Orders Coffee, Hold The Pants

OMEN
02-21-2008, 10:16 PM
LAKE MARY, Fla. -- A man ordering a cup of coffee from Dunkin' Donuts is usually not much of a newsmaker. But when that man is not wearing pants, things get a little more interesting.

That's exactly what happened late Monday night, according to police.

The event started innocently enough-- a man pulled into the drive-through at the Dunkin' Donuts on Lake Mary Boulevard and ordered coffee with cream.
The female clerk gave the man his coffee, but when she looked down, she was surprised to see the man was naked from the waist down.

"I think shocked would be the proper term for it," Lake Mary police Officer Kim Fuehrer said of the clerk's reaction. "I know I would be."

In Lake Mary Tuesday, theories about the flasher were flying faster than the donuts.

One theory centered on the flasher's car-- a red Corvette. Dunkin' Donuts customer Gary Moore said the man was probably a "redneck" who stole the car from the Daytona 500.

"That's what they do," Moore said. "They get drunk and they get naked or whatever."

Customer Mary Anne Moore expressed similar disdain.

"I think it's crazy that these girls had to be exposed to that," Moore said, before laughing at her unintentional use of double meaning in the word "exposed."

Police have not yet found the flasher. They are searching for a suspect who is bald, has no pants, and apparently likes coffee from Dunkin' Donuts.

WESHCOM.

JohnCenaFan28
02-21-2008, 11:27 PM
:shock: