PDA

View Full Version : Judas Mesias Done With TNA, Destination X a Throw Away PPV

Flair Country
02-28-2008, 12:38 AM
- Judas Mesias appears to be done with TNA. His last match with the company was during last night's iMPACT! tapings. Mesias was getting paid roughly $1,300 per match and TNA just couldn't justify spending that much on him. James Mitchell is staying around though but there is no word yet on what his role will be.

- The 2/23 iMPACT! replay did a 0.4 rating.

- TNA is said to be treating Destination X as a throw away PPV. They are more intrested in building to Lockdown which is one of their big three events along with Slammiversary and Bound for Glory.

- Speaking of Lockdown, the theme for the event will be "Nothing To Lose" by "Operator".

- Jeremy Padower spoke a bit about Jakks upcoming TNA line in a recent interview with Wrestlingfigs.com. To check out the video interview just head on over to their website. It is broken up into 9 parts.

Gerweck

JohnCenaFan28
02-28-2008, 02:28 AM
Aw, I liked Judas Mesias... Well, I hope him the best in the future...

Vick Diesel
02-28-2008, 02:45 AM
I personally am exicted that Judas has left TNA...I personally couldn't stand him...and thought of him as a Jobber just like Black Reign and Rellik..all 3 of them are nothin but JOBBERS...Now if we could just get rid of Black Reign and Rellik...TNA would be settin very PRETTY!! :wink:

JohnCenaFan28
02-28-2008, 03:22 AM
^^ I wish Goldust would go back to WWE and be Goldust! He was going to get a WWE Title push and he turned it down to be a jobber in TNA:dearme: Oh, and sorry to you and Dave because they are treating Destination X as nothing big:(

legolas4792
02-28-2008, 04:06 AM
another one bites the dust......

Flair Country
02-28-2008, 03:39 PM
Oh, and sorry to you and Dave because they are treating Destination X as nothing big:(

Yeah aint that the truth...My first ever TNA PPV and it looks like a bust before it even starts. No Heavyweight or Tag Title defenses, would have much rather seen an Ultimate X instead of the Elevation X, and nothing so far about LAX or the Motor City Machine Guns being there(even though MCMG was on the damn promo poster)!

I'm putting TNA on the chopping block right now. If this PPV turns out to be shitty then I am finally giving up on them. If they can turn this into something watchable then I will give them yet another chance to redeem themselves.

Vick Diesel
02-28-2008, 07:36 PM
Yeah..I agree with Dave on this one...this is also my first TNA PPV as well...I'm kinda bummed right now about it....however...I'm really prayin that they'll pull something out of their hat to make this a great PPV...I mean last years Destination X was awesome...why can't this years be the same...geez...my hubby will never go to another PPV ever again if this one is a bust...I'll however...still watch TNA..cause to me it's way better than WWE's Raw!!

JMHO!!