PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty 4 Patch Released

Dark Drakan
03-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Finally the much talked about COD 4 patch has made its way to Xbox Live. Heres a list of the things the patch fixes/addresses:

Additions / New Features:

* Added Kill cam to Airstrike bombs and Claymores
* Addition of Host Migration so if Host Leaves auto-chooses next best host
* Tweaked the following Oldschool Mode settings based on feedback:
* Added Unlimited Sprint
* Increased Magazine Size
* Added Ragdoll Cam
* Addition of New "N0M4D" Control Scheme

Optimizations / Tweaks:

* Identify party by background color (in Lobby)
* Optimized server selection for first match for better connections
* Improved network performance for 18 player games
* Optimized 'Chase Cam' when Spectating
* Fixed Playlist error when attempting to join from other games
* Handle Corrupt Create A Class data instead of kicking player

No word on the PC or PS3's patch update yet.

JohnCenaFan28
03-03-2008, 02:29 AM
Thanks for this.

Flair Country
03-07-2008, 05:05 PM
I like some of the new features and tweaks but there are certainly a few issues still left. My friend and I still cannot join a party together about half of the time, saying that it cannot connect to host. Both of our NAT's are open, both on cable internet, and we can't figure out why it works sometimes and not others. The airstrike cam is pretty cool I have to say though.

Dark Drakan
03-08-2008, 05:59 PM
I like some of the new features and tweaks but there are certainly a few issues still left. My friend and I still cannot join a party together about half of the time, saying that it cannot connect to host. Both of our NAT's are open, both on cable internet, and we can't figure out why it works sometimes and not others. The airstrike cam is pretty cool I have to say though.

Ive had less errors since the patch and ive joined games with parties of around 7 people. Only issue i sometimes get is that not everyone makes it into the game and it leaves them in the lobby. Now and again get an error about the host but its rare these days. I havent had chance to see the new cams yet as i play hardcore mode mainly.

Flair Country
03-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Ive had less errors since the patch and ive joined games with parties of around 7 people. Only issue i sometimes get is that not everyone makes it into the game and it leaves them in the lobby. Now and again get an error about the host but its rare these days. I havent had chance to see the new cams yet as i play hardcore mode mainly.

Unfortunately I still get this error alot. I made sure that my NAT was open so I'm not sure what is going on.

Dark Drakan
03-10-2008, 07:50 PM
Unfortunately I still get this error alot. I made sure that my NAT was open so I'm not sure what is going on.

Does it happen mainly when your in a party or just as frequently when your alone?