PDA

View Full Version : Catherine Zeta-Jones 'too old' for sex scenes

OMEN
03-05-2008, 11:34 AM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/706589.jpg
NO NUDE ROLES: Catherine Zeta-Jones claims she's too old to film sex scenes and can't compete with Hollywood's younger starlets.
Catherine Zeta-Jones claims she's getting too old for sex scenes.

The 38-year-old actress admits she can't compete with Hollywood's younger actresses for sexy roles anymore.

The No Reservations star - who has two children, Dylan, seven, and four-year-old Carys, with 63-year-old husband Michal Douglas - said: "I think it's a natural progression. I'm 38 years old and I'm going to play more mums than sex symbols.

"That's a gradual thing for me because I'm too old to play younger characters."

Although she is one of the world's biggest movie stars, Catherine doesn't think she is a great actress.
The Oscar-winning beauty said: "I'm probably not the best actor in the world but on screen I have something that I know is a little different and also on stage."

As well as acting, Catherine is a keen golfer but admits she cracks under pressure whenever her famous husband plays.

She is quoted by an Australian newspaper as saying: "When Michael has a celebrity golf tournament, it's always guaranteed my game goes to shit.

"Some days it's like I've never picked up a club before and it's the most frustrating game in the world."

Reuters