PDA

View Full Version : Richie uncomfortable with her bigger bust

OMEN
03-06-2008, 11:08 AM
http://media.tiscali.co.uk/images/feeds/wenn/celebrity/wenn1754195_big.jpg
New mum NICOLE RICHIE is unhappy with her curvy post-pregnancy body - because her bigger breasts don't suit her fashion style.

The reality TV star and her rocker boyfriend Joel Madden welcomed baby daughter Harlow Kate Winter Madden into the world in January (08), and although the socialite regained her slender figure just weeks after the birth, nursing has left her with a significantly bigger bust - a look the 26-year-old is uncomfortable with.

She says, "I'm bustier now, and I really don't like it.

"It doesn't really fit with my wardrobe, it's not who I am. I am not someone who is used to wearing a bra or having to wear a bra - I really don't like it.

"I like wearing vintage hippy see-through shirts that aren't slutty on me because there's nothing to look at. Now I have boobs so I can't really wear it because it sends out a different message."

Tiscali

I would have thought that after the small boobies that Nicole had before....Any improvement would be welcome..

Black Widow
03-06-2008, 11:11 AM
ill give her body a helping hand

JohnCenaFan28
03-06-2008, 01:20 PM
LOL Ryan:shifty:

Stamkos
03-07-2008, 01:00 AM
Celebs and their poor, poor lives. I'm surprised this even counts as news.

Embrace The Experience
03-11-2008, 12:27 PM
awww poor nicole, life sure is tough when this is one of your biggest concerns, maybe if her boobs didnt weigh more than the rest of her twig body it wouldnt be so bad

wedge
03-12-2008, 03:40 AM
Oh, to be a celebrity and have such "problems"