PDA

View Full Version : HBK and Triple H's New Friend, Vince Obsessed, Flair's Retirement, More

Black Widow
03-08-2008, 03:00 PM
- The reason why Ric Flair hasn't announced his retirement at WrestleMania is because he was hoping to wrestle his last big match as a heel. The WWE creative team thought it would be impossible for the fans to boo him, so that idea was nixed and Shawn Michaels will try to be the heel.

- Vince McMahon is obsessed with the 1950's movie "Shane." For some reason he believes that he is very much like the Shane character from that movie. He's named his son Shane after that movie and he even named his production company "Shane Productions" when he made No Holds Barred. He even has tried to buy the rights to this movie.

- WWE SmackDown Superstar Jamie Noble has become very close with Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Noble is the person that actually taught Michaels his new modified figure-four submission leglock.

wrestlenewz.com

Bad Boy
03-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Noble? tats odd... lol

JohnCenaFan28
03-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Noble might be the next CW Champ or World Champ if he sticks with those two...:shifty:

slicer
03-08-2008, 11:26 PM
I predict Noble will be World Champ soon!

sinistrechicano
03-08-2008, 11:51 PM
or maybe ic champ

Darth Fozzy
03-09-2008, 01:39 AM
Noble for World Champ!

Ill Will
03-09-2008, 02:25 AM
- The reason why Ric Flair hasn't announced his retirement at WrestleMania is because he was hoping to wrestle his last big match as a heel. The WWE creative team thought it would be impossible for the fans to boo him, so that idea was nixed and Shawn Michaels will try to be the heel.
...and why would any of that keep him from announcing his retirement? Even now that we know he's not going into the match as a heel, why still no announcement? Lets try not ignoring the storyline he's involved in right now...

I have no hesitation or reserve making the statement I'm about to make:

Jamie Noble is pound-for-pound the best pure wrestler in WWE.

He also plays a very likable and funny character, and he's an excellent crowd worker. I flat out expect him to eventually do great things in WWE, but this alleged friendship he has with HHH and HBK will only make WWE success more likely for him.

The Mac
03-09-2008, 12:37 PM
its gonna be time for nobles big push now