PDA

View Full Version : Tito Ortiz Hosting New Reality Show, Liddell's Next Opponent Announced, Ray Lewis/UFC

Will
03-08-2008, 05:48 PM
-- UFC.com has confirmed that Rashad Evans will the injured Mauricio "Shogun" Rua and fight Chuck Liddell at UFC 85 on June 7th from the O2 Arena in London, England. Here's what Rashad Evans said to UFC.com about the fight: “With my background, wrestling has always been something that I’ve focused on, and it’s been a part of me. But I can definitely stand up and I do like to do it. In training I stand up with the best of them and I know I can do it in a fight and stand up the whole time if I have to.”

-- Tito Ortiz is hosting a new reality TV show called "Settle the Score" where everyday people can settle their differences in a cage. The show's producers are looking for contestants:

Do you have a beef with someone and tried everything to solve it but can't? Did your best friend steal your girl? Did your old roommate shaft you on your rent? Did you have a falling out with your best friend and have no way to solve it? We're also looking for competitive friends or friends with a problem they need to solve and the only way to do it is to fight it out!

-- UFC President Dana White shot down rumors that NFL star Ray Lewis was on the verge of signing with the UFC. White told MMAonTap.com, "Believe me, if Ray Lews was going to sign in the UFC, I’d be aware of it. It’s not true. It’s the first I’ve heard of it. It’s a bullshit story".

wedge
03-11-2008, 09:13 PM
Evans/Liddell should be a decent fight. You have to wonder though, how much more does the Iceman have in the tank?
Tito's show has potential. I can name several people I'd like to duke it out with in a cage to settle some disputes.
From what I've read around the net, the site that posted the Lewis to UFC rumors also posted that Eminem was training to be a WWE wrestler. I wouldn't take that site seriously.