PDA

View Full Version : What You Didn't See On TNA's Destination X Pay-Per-View

Black Widow
03-10-2008, 11:06 AM
* Black Machismo and Ms. Brooks took pictures with fans before the event for $10. All proceeds went to the Aids Foundation.

* Dark Match: Angelina Love defeated Roxxi Laveaux

* TNA rewarded the "loudest chanting" fans by taking them backstage.

* The Scope was said to be approximately 50% full.

* Dixie Carter was sitting ringside.

* D’Lo Brown was in attendance at the pay-per-view wearing a TNA t-shirt. He refused to take pictures with fans.

* Most Heat: Petey Williams

* Biggest Pop: Shark Boy

* After Destination X went off air Christian Cage came out and told fans how great Norfolk was and how he wants TNA to come back again.

Rajah.com

Flair Country
03-10-2008, 03:06 PM
That's almost right, Roxxi defeated Angelina Love in the pre-show match. Here's a couple of other things that you didn't see:

- The Rock N' Rave Infection was outside taking pics also.

- Jonnhy Fairplay left his front row seat and when he tried to come back the security guard wouldn't let him back because he didn't have a ticket. They almost got into a fight until people working the event let Fairplay through.

- There was a very large woman yelling at Brother Ray that he broke the scale when weighing in. I thought that was kind of ironic...

- When Fairplay and his Survivor buddy got carted off by security, I ran up and acted like I was going to punch him in the face. Not too sure if that made it on camera or not.

- Someone 2 rows behind me got hit in the face with what looked to be a Striped Bass. She didn't even see it coming either. :)

- I got a picture with TNA President Dixie Carter. She is really sweet and was taking pics and shaking hands with the crowd all night long. Her and Simon Diamond were standing next to me the whole night.

- There was a security guard there that looks just like Don West. I mean it has to be his brother or something, it's scary!

Black Widow
03-10-2008, 03:47 PM
- There was a very large woman yelling at Brother Ray that he broke the scale when weighing in. I thought that was kind of ironic...

- Someone 2 rows behind me got hit in the face with what looked to be a Striped Bass. She didn't even see it coming either. :)

:lmao: poor woman hit in the face

lol big person saying he broke the scale

JohnCenaFan28
03-11-2008, 01:09 AM
Thanks for all of that.

Vick Diesel
03-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Hey Curry Man,

Black Machismo posed for me when he was on the main concourse...I also got a pic of Ms. Brooks, I got all of the Diva's who were in matches....I also got a pic of Dixie Carter with Simon Diamond....I saw the women who got hit by the striped bass....I was standin in the third section of the risers which were right behind you in the very last row of the riser section....I had on the Sting hat and the Sting T-Shirt.

after the PPV was over...DJ and I had parked in the parkin deck....which btw...we got to park for free cause no-one was in the booth anyway when we walked out to our van...I saw a group of fans standin on the sidewalk...I saw O.D.B come out of the arena.

So we walked over to where the fans were standing....Mike Tenay and Don West walked out of the arena....they came over to where all of the fans were standing...when Mike walked up to me I asked him if I could take a pick with him...he said sure...I got a pick with him...Don West made his way over to me when he did...I asked him if I could take a pic with him as well...he also said sure...both of those pics are on my hubby's camera!

While everyone was busy talkin and gettin autographs from Mike and Don..no-one but me noticed Rhino....I hollared out "Hey Rhino...may I take a pic with you please sir" He walked to his car, but his bags in, and then made his way over to all of us....he signed autographs for everyone..when he got to me...I asked him" May I get my pic taken with you....he looked at me and said it would be my pleasure....My hubby snapped the pic....Rhino is only 3 inches taller than me...he looks bigger on TV....however he's not when you're standin next to him....Rhino Mike and Don all thanked us for our support of TNA and told us that they can't wait to come back to Norfolk....Rhino, Mike and Don were all very friendly with all of the fans who were standin on the sidewalk...they were also very down to eath!

We had a great time....except for the ppl in front of us who kept standin up in front of us....cause then we had to stand up to see...the ppl behind us were yellin at me and my hubby to sit down....there was this one guy in the second or third row on the floor who kept holdin up a TNA sign that announced his 19th birthday....he blocked my camera shots soo many times...I was ready to go down there and rip it up....he blocked my shot of Big Papa Pump Scott Steiner....Petey Williams....Christy Hemme....Angelina Love....LAX and their woman...I was really PISSED OFF!