PDA

View Full Version : Take me seriously, scantily-clad Paris demands

OMEN
03-10-2008, 08:44 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/707203.jpg
THE REAL ME: Paris Hilton has demanded the media take her seriously - and she's taken her clothes off to prove her point.
Paris Hilton has complained about the treatment dished out to her by the media - next to a photo spread of the celebrity socialite undressing.
"It makes me angry because people don't know the real me," Paris told fashion and entertainment magazine 944 in a recent interview.

"Yes, I do get paid to go to parties," she said. "But when you see me at a party, I'm always working or promoting something."

Next to the interview are a series of photos of Hilton undressing and posing in a variety of tight tops, short shorts, open shirts and bikinis.

Hilton used the interview to point out how busy she was.

"I work with so many organisations, especially Childrens Hospital in Los Angeles and the Make-A-Wish Foundation."

The photo shoot accompanying the interview marks a series of events in which Hilton has taken her clothes off.

A video of the budding actress stripping at a Pussycat Dolls show was a hit on YouTube, while she also posed nearly nude and covered in gold paint in a wine advertisement.

Stuff

JohnCenaFan28
03-10-2008, 09:29 PM
LOL, poor Paris...:laugh:

ironicicon
03-10-2008, 10:49 PM
I so hate her...