PDA

View Full Version : Hogan/'08 HOF Update, MVP/Hardy/MITB, Benjamin's Push

JohnCenaFan28
03-10-2008, 09:39 PM
AAA is working a deal to get TripleMania in the United States as a PPV offering. Nothing has been signed, but AAA is attempting to get into the U.S. PPV market. Rival CMLL is looking at offering PPV shows in Mexico, which isn't the culture there. WWE's PPVs air free in Mexico. At this time, AAA has no plans to air their shows on Mexican PPV.

Hulk Hogan stated during a recent interview that he would be inducting Eddie Graham into the WWE hall of fame this year.

With MVP qualifying for the Money in the Bank match at Wrestlemania over the weekend, it appears Matt Hardy will also be put into the Money in the Bank match as well. WWE decided they didn't have enough time to build up a singles match, so both will likely end up in the Money in the Bank at Wrestleamania XXIV. There is talk of doing MVP vs. Hardy at Backlash.

WWE has developed cold feet (once again) towards the push of Shelton Benjamin.

Source: Wrestlezone

Embrace The Experience
03-11-2008, 12:10 PM
WWE has developed cold feet (once again) towards the push of Shelton Benjamin.Source: Wrestlezone

god damn why the guy steals every god damn match hes in, that fact alone should warrant a push in the wrestling business, his mic skills, ring presence, character developement have all improved

BOOG
03-11-2008, 02:21 PM
give shelton a fuckin push will ya already wtf!!!!! why does shelton keep getting fucked out of a push ?! its really pissing me off!

The Undertaker
03-11-2008, 09:59 PM
What the fuck!? Shelton is THE MAN in WWE today!

legolas4792
03-12-2008, 12:00 AM
shelton can bring respect to ecw and wwe they should stop holding him back and as for Hogan i see he is spoiling the HOF again

joewildman2007
03-12-2008, 12:33 AM
MVP and Matt Hardy in the Money in the Bank? And they'll face each other at Backlash? First of all Matt has not returned yet,secondly,MVP should drop the U.S. Title soon even though he's the second best star on SMACKDOWN/Edge is te first and third I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG FOR MH TO RETURN

LionDen
03-12-2008, 03:29 AM
I wonder if Hogan will appear at WM now, even for an appearance only.