PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Massaro Speaks Out On Internet Rumours

Black Widow
03-13-2008, 03:17 PM
Don’t believe everything you hear...lets clear some shit up, shall we...

So, I guess everyones taking their turn at trying to be a reporter huh. HA!
The latest questions I’ve been getting from yall, dang, everything from Playboy nums (which is a load of crap btw n I know for fact) down to rumors about me. Just take comfort in knowing, and I mean KNOWING, that none of that shit is true...hehe absolutely none. I suppose people would be pretty embarassed if they were called out on this so sorry to everyone who thinks starting rumors about shit they know nothing about is their job...
Just wanted to rest the onslaught of questions I’ve been getting from yall. Rest assured, everything is DY-NO-MITE! So chill you lil freaks talking junk about me. Or I’ll take this cas and shove so far up your...whoops just kidding...hahah got carried away I suppose...
Anyway, that oughta clear things up for now, nothin but love for ya my punks!

PS- I dont have a single other account NOT BEBO, NO OTHER MYSPACE, NO FACEBOOK, NOTHING, I promise you, I barely have time for this one!!
Catch up with yall later, love ya
xoxo
The dirty diva

post song- The Way I am- Eminem- now just for the record, not the biggest Em fan, but I do like this song and I do find it appropriate for this blog....

Ashleys Blog (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=61214741&blogID=366392683)

JohnCenaFan28
03-13-2008, 06:19 PM
Thanks for this.