PDA

View Full Version : Hayden Panettiere says she can 'rock her body'

OMEN
03-13-2008, 05:58 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/708366.jpg
HEROIC: Heroes star Hayden Panettiere accepts she will never be as thin as a model, but she has learned to embrace her curves.
Heroes star Hayden Panettiere accepts she will never be as thin as a model, but she has learned to embrace her curves.

Hayden said: "I don't have a model's body. But I'm not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they're fat. I'm OK with what I have. I can rock this body, you know."

The 18-year-old actress, who is rumoured to be dating her Heroes co-star Milo Ventimiglia, also revealed she only dates men who aren't "threatened" by her career.

Hayden added to America's Cosmopolitan magazine: "I need somebody who is very secure. In this business, I'm constantly standing next to gorgeous people.

"My job is to make out with attractive men. Like, hello, who wouldn't be completely threatened by that? But, at the end of the day, you have to realise that it's a job."

Hayden insists she is too grounded to ever go off the rails like other troubled young stars.

She said: "I think people look at me as just another one of those girls who's going to screw up, like, 'She's going to get into drugs, and she's going to get into parties.'

"I have an occasional glass of champagne when I'm celebrating something, but generally, I don't drink. I'm a pizza-and-a-movie girl."

Bang !Showbiz