PDA

View Full Version : WWE Raw House Show Results (03/14/08) - Waco, Texas

Black Widow
03-15-2008, 04:55 PM
Thanks to reader Eric Jones for sending in the following report:

WWE Raw House Show Results - 3/14/08
Waco, Texas

World Tag Champs Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes b. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch.
Holly and Rhodes got a nice pop while Cade and Murdoch had major heat being booed throughout the match. Holly pinned Cade after the Alabama Slam. Ok match the crowd was into most of it.

D.H. Smith b. Charlie Haas.
Match in my opinion was pretty boring I don't remember how it ended.

Carlito b. Brian Kendrick
Carlito got a nice pop from the crowd. Match was decent at best, Carlito won with the back-stabber.

Super Crazy & Val Venis b. William Regal & Paul Burchill
Super Crazy got the victory with a small package on Burchill after Regal roller Burchill on top just to have Venis roll Super Crazy back over on top. Regal and Burchill got some heat as the crowd started chanting USA throughout the match.

WWE Women's Champion Beth Phoenix b. Mickie James
James got a very good pop from my section lol. Beth won with her finisher whatever she calls it. After the match she continued to attack Mickie and Candince Michelle came out for the save. Crowd was kinda in the match.

Finlay b. JBL in a Street Fight
The match was voted on by the fans in the Arena via Text Messaging.

JBL got serious heat from the crowd and he cut a very good promo bashing the state of Texas in several areas such as immigration and education. It was pretty funny as me and my buddies were laughing the whole time. Finlay got a good pop as well. Finlay
won after a shillelagh to the head of JBL.

DeGeneration X b. Snitsky & Randy Orton

DX's first pop lasted about 10 minutes before they could even cut their promo which took about a total of 15 minutes. DX then asked for a toothbrush for Snitsky and some of crowd gave a toothbrush..When Snitsky knocked it out of HBK's hand HHH
asked for tic tacs or gum..It seemed like the whole crowd was gum into the ring...HHH had to the grab the mic again and say that was enough gum. LOL. They had sweep of the ring to get the match started from all the gum. DX won with sweet chin music and then a pedigree on Snitsky.

Overall the show was pretty good and the crowd was into the show for most of the night. I saw a few empty seats in upper part of the balconies but the floor was packed.
Thanks to reader Felix Garibay for sending in the following report:

WWE Raw House Show Results - 3/14/08
Waco, Texas

I was at the WWE RAW house show in Waco,Texas. Here are the match results:

World Tag Champs Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes b. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

D.H. Smith b. Charlie Haas

Carlito b. Brian Kendrick

Val Venis & Super Crazy b. William Regal & Paul Burchill

WWE Women's Champion Beth Phoenix b. Mickie James.

Finlay b. JBL in a Street Fight Match.

D-X b. Snitsky & WWE Champion Randy Orton

The building was 80% full. D-X pulled Snitsky's and Randy
Orton's pulled their tights down to show their bare butts.

Biggest Pop: D-X.

Biggest Heat: JBL for talking trash to the hometown fans of Waco.

Rajah.com

Tre-8
03-15-2008, 10:05 PM
yea i was there it was a good show i had alot of fun i got 11th row seats pretty good concidering i didnt find out about the show until the day before the show....JBL cut a great heel promo on waco and the baylor bears it was great...good matches to and the arena to me looked almost full to capacity