PDA

View Full Version : Major Update On Jeff Hardy's House Fire Inside Here

JohnCenaFan28
03-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Matt Hardy is the person who covered Jeff's trailer on fire. After he realized Jeff was not home, there was not much he could do except call local authorities.

TMZ.com has picked up on the story of Jeff Hardy's trailer burning down and has provided lots of new details:

-- Captain Bruner of the Cameron Fire Department said that the Moore County Fire Department has ruled the cause of the fire that claimed wrestler Jeff Hardy's trailer as "undetermined."

-- Bruner said around 11:30 PM the blaze was "paged out as a wildfire" -- because the citizens that made the call only saw the fire through some woods. Three minutes later another call was made -- this time specifically naming the Hardy residence as the location of the fire.

-- When firemen arrived at the scene, Hardy's trailer was "fully engulfed." Because the trailer was "burnt so bad," the Moore County Fire officials investigating the blaze ruled it "undetermined".

-- Foul play on the part of Jeff Hardy is not being investigated -- because Jeff Hardy told Captain Bruner that he didn't have insurance on his home.

-- Jeff lived in a double-wide trailer.

Source: Wrestlezone

WTom
03-16-2008, 09:20 PM
I still dont know name of Jeffs dog

modest91
03-16-2008, 11:01 PM
Jack

legolas4792
03-16-2008, 11:03 PM
jeff hardy lives in a trailor?

wwe9112
03-16-2008, 11:16 PM
lol WTF, he lives in a trailer. So does my pap and granny. You'd think he'd have at least a house or something.

wedge
03-16-2008, 11:32 PM
You know, the more that comes out on this fire, the more crazy it seems. I agree with Land of ECW, there's no shame of living in a trailer, but I'd assume with the money Hardy has to be making, he'd have a house.
Perhaps he just used a trailer because he's on the road all the time. A way to save money?

modest91
03-17-2008, 02:28 AM
Yeah, why buy a big fancy house when you're never home to enjoy it?

http://www.hardyzfanteam.de/BilderJeff/2002/RAWMagOkt/13.jpg

that's what his house looked like.

Rozed
03-17-2008, 05:12 AM
Yeah when I heard about the dog it made me very sad.

DWTC
03-17-2008, 11:28 AM
Double-Wides aren't that bad - they've got plenty of room for living areas and dining areas and lots of bedrooms. He probably didn't spend more than 25,000 on the trailer and he was set until this happened... what a shame.

the madscotsman
03-17-2008, 04:45 PM
Yeah, why buy a big fancy house when you're never home to enjoy it?

http://www.hardyzfanteam.de/BilderJeff/2002/RAWMagOkt/13.jpg

that's what his house looked like.

If that's what his house looked like then fuck I'd live in that. I they meant like a hillbilly type thing.