PDA

View Full Version : Lohan worried about fake tan addiction

OMEN
03-17-2008, 09:43 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/709403.jpg
EXPENSIVE HABIT: Lindsay Lohan has splashed out $70,000 on fake tanning products, the star is examining her spending habits after movie offers dried up following her two stints in rehab.
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly spent $70,000 on fake tan.

The 'Mean Girls' star avoids sunbathing because of her pale skin and freckles, but is now worried about the vast amount of money she has splashed out on spray tans and home tanning products.

A source close to the actress said: "Lindsay has had a reality check - she's not getting offers like she used to. She's definitely thinking she needs a big blockbuster just so she can go back to living comfortably."

Among Lindsay's other expenses are a reported $1 million on hotels - in particular a $2,700-a-night suite at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont hotel where she lived for over a year - and more than $315,000 on her two visits to rehab last year to seek help for drink and drug addictions.

Actress-and-singer Lindsay is now considering releasing her own range of leggings, after her most recent movies 'I Know Who Killed Me' and 'Georgia Rule' flopped.

She said: "It will be a while before it comes out, but I'm going to do it.

Some of them will have prints and some will have patterns. I just love leggings."

Bang! Showbiz

wedge
03-19-2008, 05:39 AM
Is there anything this girl is not addicted to?