PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Liddell Hates On Kurt Angle, Sting's Return, More

JohnCenaFan28
03-21-2008, 09:55 PM
- During an interview with Setanta Sports yesterday, Chuck Liddell said the following about Kurt Angle wanting to compete in a Mixed Martial Arts bout, "He talks about it all the time, but he hasn't made any movement toward doing it, to my knowledge he hasn't done any training or cross-training. If he's just gonna came in and wrestle, he's going to get beat. You can't just be a one-dimensional fighter in the UFC. I don't care how good you are, it's not gonna work."

- TNA has announced the following shows for May:
* 5/8 Auditorium, Barre, VT
* 5/9 Indoor Rec Center of Orleans County, Derby, VT
* 5/10 Crete Civic Center, Plattsburg, NY

- Sting turned 49 yesterday. TNA is teasing that he will be returning to the company shortly.

Source: Wrestlezone

That Rob
03-21-2008, 10:06 PM
LMAO "You can't just be a one-dimensional fighter in the UFC. I don't care how good you are, it's not gonna work."

Says the guy who can only strike. he really can't do anything else.

DUKE NUKEM
03-22-2008, 05:41 PM
i think if kurt workes on the other stuff i think he maby could make a name for himself but thats a maby?

Ill Will
03-22-2008, 08:43 PM
LMAO "You can't just be a one-dimensional fighter in the UFC. I don't care how good you are, it's not gonna work."

Says the guy who can only strike. he really can't do anything else.

...so are you implying that Liddell's way of fighting hasn't worked?

:no:

In the context of one-dimensional fighting, Liddell claims that it won't work. Seeing has how his style of fighting has been very successful for him (whether you think it's one-dimensional or not), it obviously has worked for him, so he would know what he's talking about.