PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Lynn asks Britney to be bridesmaid

OMEN
04-03-2008, 01:45 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/713303.jpg
SISTERS UNITED: Jamie Lynn Spears wants big sister Britney to be her bridesmaid at her upcoming wedding.
Jamie Lynn Spears has asked her sister Britney to be her bridesmaid.
The 16-year-old Zoey 101 star - who is pregnant with her first child with fiancé Casey Aldridge - is also reportedly planning to tie the knot on Britney’s ‘Serenity’ estate in Kentwood, Louisiana.

A source close to the Spears family said: "Jamie Lynn is planning to have the baby at Serenity’ and, soon after, she will also get married there.

"She wants Britney to head her list of bridesmaids, and wants to wait at least several months to get her figure back so she can wear a beautiful wedding gown and then have her dream wedding."

Jamie Lynn - who turns 17 on April 4 - has yet to confirm she is engaged to Casey, but has been spotted out shopping wearing a large diamond band on her ring finger.

The source added to America’s OK! magazine: "Jamie Lynn and Casey are committed to each other and anxious to be the best parents they can possibly be, and also the best husband and wife they can be to each other."

Bang! Showbiz

Punisher
04-03-2008, 06:51 PM
i feel bad for Mrs. Spears having to go through this

JohnCenaFan28
04-03-2008, 09:29 PM
I can't believe that this happened... she's like too young for this and then to get married as well. Her "fiancé" is probably only sticking around because they're rich...:no:

Mind Trip
04-04-2008, 04:36 AM
WoW... I hope evrything works out for Jamie.