PDA

View Full Version : PPV Gets a Name Change, Chris Harris in WWE, More

Flair Country
04-06-2008, 07:11 PM
- It appears WWE has changed the name of the 6/29 PPV to Night of the Champions. In years past, the pay-per-view was called Vengeance. The PPV will take place at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX.

- From Kevin Ganley: Here is a picture of "Wildcat" Chris Harris in WWE when he appeared for a dark match.

http://www.gerweck.net/1cena.jpg

- Former WWE diva Chyna recently underwent breast reduction surgery.

Gerweck

JohnCenaFan28
04-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Night of Champions...:think: I think Vengeance sounded better IMO...

DUKE NUKEM
04-06-2008, 11:10 PM
thanks for the news dave

Still 2nd Place
04-07-2008, 12:36 AM
Night Of Champions....WOW! that is like the worst PPV name ever I wish they would go back to a In Your House name it worked so well and it was always nice to have a PPV name that went with the feel of the PPV

In Your House : Night Of Champions

I don't know I hate the new name ...Should have just left it as Vengeance

I like Harris but sadly he will be midcard jobber in WWE nothing more he is lacking the mic work that it takes to be elevated to the main event and in this day and age managers are non existent well good ones anyways (minus a few that still get the job done)

Ill Will
04-07-2008, 12:40 AM
I like Harris but sadly he will be midcard jobber in WWElol, that's pretty much what he was in TNA. It would be ill-advised to expect any more from him in WWE.

He looks like an old school Bret Hart by the way.

Still 2nd Place
04-07-2008, 12:43 AM
lol, that's pretty much what he was in TNA. It would be ill-advised to expect any more from him in WWE.

He looks like an old school Bret Hart by the way.

Thats true to be honest in AMW he was the one that lacked charisma but together they really made one of the best tag teams thats why i wanted him in TNA for hopes of one day teaming again though it would have never happened.

hmm your right he does have that look

youngi01
04-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Thanks 4 this

deadmanwalkin
04-07-2008, 10:21 PM
ya i really dont like that new name i find it really stupid and vengeance sounds better