PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think Wwe Should Take On A 4th Brand

Black Widow
04-08-2008, 06:10 PM
DO YOU THINK WWE SHOULD TAKE ON A 4TH BRAND?

-- Another WWE Brand?: "There could be another entity that develops. We'll have to see what happens."

i am going to be honest about this..

If you think WWE can handle 3 brands and actually make decent shows that arent boring and with Smackdown and ECW really sucking with the ratings why bother having a 4th brand, for the love of god concentrate on making what you have already got great like the way it was in 2000-05 before it started going down hill before making a 4th brand..

Because WWE cant even handle ECW on its own let alone take on a 4th project..

Should WWE take on a 4th Brand..

I say hell no

JohnCenaFan28
04-08-2008, 06:13 PM
They can't handle three brands... before even thinking about a 4th brand, how about improving what they already have? And instead of making a 4th brand they could just give ECW 2 hours and more titles, of course, after they fix all the issues that are going on in all three brands.

Black Widow
04-08-2008, 06:29 PM
They can't handle three brands... before even thinking about a 4th brand, how about improving what they already have? And instead of making a 4th brand they could just give ECW 2 hours and more titles, of course, after they fix all the issues that are going on in all three brands.

with ECW the titles id have

ECW Title
Cruiserweight Title (Return it)
Womens Title

and move most deserving and talented divas and cruiserweights there..

without involving new titles..

plus it give a larger range of wrestlers to the ECW brand..

Bad Boy
04-08-2008, 06:43 PM
my opinion, still stands like this... ECW shud be cancelled... right now Raw is watchable, Smackdown is bad from a long time, and ECW plain off sucks...

I bet that WWE are doing this for publicity... just say that they want a 4th brand, but in the end they wont... anyways, making 4 brands would possibly be the worst idea WWE have had in their entire run...

JohnCenaFan28
04-08-2008, 07:48 PM
They need to have all the good divas on one show and ECW could be it because RAW needs to focus on other things like the TAG-DIVISION

Big Evil
04-12-2008, 09:17 PM
They keep expanding and the brands will get so bad that the whole company will collapse from bad ratings, a result of NOBODY WATCHING!

Then we can all become TNA marks! Yay!

d-generate420
04-13-2008, 01:47 AM
Until ECW is watchable, there's no way WWE should start a 4th brand. Even Smackdown isn't good on a regular basis. I'm sure they would cancel ECW and not a lot of people would notice!

And I'm against having a Diva-Only brand. I have nothing against the Divas, but having them for 1 segment (sometime 2) is good enough for me. But I agree that WWE needs to find time for the tag division, which they tried to do since WM on RAW. Let's hope this continues.

The mere fact that Vince would think about a 4th brand is a big waste of his time.

wwe9112
04-13-2008, 04:11 AM
I say yea, but hear me out.

Give Eric Bischoff privileges to it. Tell him to become the number one brand of WWE. If he can steel wrestlers then let him from the other shows. Give him a decent budget, but make it tight. That would be what they should do with all 3 to be honest give each brand a 'Owner" so to speak, and a budget, and have them war with one another and steal guys for real.

KingEckx
04-15-2008, 03:26 PM
no.. they should merge SD and ECW.... and only have 2.