PDA

View Full Version : Model Marsh voted out of X Factor

OMEN
06-01-2006, 11:29 AM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41711000/jpg/_41711350_marsh_pa_203.jpg
Marsh sang Alanis Morissette's Ironic in the competition
Glamour model Michelle Marsh has been voted out in the third round of X Factor: Battle of the Stars.

Judge Simon Cowell eliminated the 23-year-old after a public vote placed her among the bottom two contestants of ITV1's celebrity singing competition.

Earlier, Cowell said her rendition of Alanis Morissette's hit Ironic was "a lot better than yesterday".

Marsh, from Oldham, claimed Cowell had thrown her out because she had turned down his amorous advances.

"I kind of expected it, since I turned you down," she said.

The model had been among the two lowest-scoring contestants in the competition for the second night in a row She was saved on Tuesday when TV dietician Gillian McKeith was voted out.

Magician Paul Daniels and his wife Debbie McGee were the first contestants to leave the show on Monday night.

Among those remaining in the contest - which concludes with a live final on 5 June - are BBC Radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles, ex-Coronation Street actress Nikki Sanderson and rugby player Matt Stevens.
BBC

Dark Drakan
06-01-2006, 09:29 PM
She was actually pretty good and i thought that was wrong! She sounded good and was fantastic to look at, why vote her off!?