PDA

View Full Version : Tna News Updates On Lockdown, Trademarks, Morgan, Impact Game, Fun Character Turn

Black Widow
04-11-2008, 04:05 PM
TNA NEWS UPDATES ON LOCKDOWN, TRADEMARKS, MATT MORGAN, IMPACT VIDEO GAME, FUN CHARACTER TURN & MORE

If anyone still wants to attend this Saturday's TNA Lockdown Fanfest, tickets will only be available at the door at this point, priced at $50. One you enter, Autographs (2 per wrestler) are free with admission on your own items. TNA 8x10s and taking photos with the stars will cost $5 a pop. Visit tnawrestling.com for more information.

TNA has trademarked their "Cross the Line" marketing slogan.

The official storyline is Matt Morgan has been relieved of his duties as Jim Cornette's assistant in TNA in order to become a full-time wrestler. Morgan cut a pretty damn good promo on Impact last night. The entire final segment was built around giving Morgan the final entrance, which led to fans chanting for him to make the save for Team Cage.

Footage of the TNA Impact video game will air tonight at midnight on SpikeTV's Game Trailers show. For you Star Wars fans, they are plugging footage of the "Forced Unleashed" game that everyone is dying to see as well.

We'll have a ton more news on the TNA video game next week as Midway Games will be doing a pretty major presentation next week in Las Vegas.

I just wanted to make a note that Sonjay Dutt is hysterical in his role as the metrosexual guy trying to swipe So Cal Val away from Jay Lethal. That gimmick suits him far better than the one-dimensional guru character that seemed to go nowhere for such a talented performer.

Petey Williams is now "Little Petey Pump". I'm not as enthused about this character turn.

TNA has let the trademark on the "Austin Starr" name that Austin Aries was using during his tenure with the company elapse.

PWInsider.com will have live match by match coverage of this Sunday's TNA Lockdown PPV.

PWInsider.com

JohnCenaFan28
04-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the read.

Kage
04-11-2008, 08:06 PM
I've already been calling him Little Petey Pump, but that was just a joke lol. I really didn't expect Tna to do anything with it. Especially since it calls him little.