PDA

View Full Version : Kate Hudson 'not interested' in dating

OMEN
04-11-2008, 09:17 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/715660.jpg
NOT INTERESTED: Kate Hudson says she is too busy raising her son to worry about dating again.
Kate Hudson is "not the least bit interested in dating" - who has a four-year-old son Ryder from her marriage to the Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson - is happy concentrating on raising her son at the moment.

The 28-year-old actress who is rumoured to have rekindled her romance with Owen Wilson, said:

"I'm not the least bit interested in dating. I don't want a man who doesn't understand that's he's not my priority any longer.

"You can never love anything or anyone more than your son or daughter. No relationship will ever be the same again - your priorities are completely different now."

The 'Fools Gold' actress also said she thinks she has discovered the difference between men and women - men fear commitment.

She added: "Men are more animalistic than we are. The difference between men and women is a highly-discussed topic and we all know that men, like animals, are supposed to drop their seed in as many places as they can!"

Bang! Showbiz

JohnCenaFan28
04-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Interesting read, thanks.