PDA

View Full Version : *Contains Spoiler* Kurt Angle Injury Update

Black Widow
04-14-2008, 06:09 PM
According to one source, former TNA champion Kurt Angle came out of last night's Lockdown PPV a little worse for wear with his back and neck both hurting. In typical Angle toughness fashion, he's been playing up that he was fine, but the belief is he was actually briefly knocked out during his match with Samoa Joe last night.

When Angle returned to the TNA hotel after the PPV, he was obviously hurting and was carrying a huge icepack on his neck. Karen Angle, who arrived first, began telling fans in the lobby that Angle was hurt and wouldn't be able to sign and take photos. Angle received a huge ovation as he walked through the lobby, went up to his room and didn't return.

I don't believe any of the injuries are going to be something that keeps him out of the ring for any stretch of time, but last night Angle was paying the price for the physical, MMA style bout he wanted to have.

PWInsider.com

Flair Country
04-14-2008, 06:13 PM
Yeah you could tell when Angle was walking to the back that he was a little roughed up. He didn't even play tough guy to Borash when he walked right passed him. I don't really remember him being knocked out during the match though, so I'll have to watch it again to see.

DUKE NUKEM
04-15-2008, 10:55 PM
thanks for the story ryan