PDA

View Full Version : Paul Heyman Blasts Mike Adamle's Performance As ECW Announcer

Dangerous Incorporated
04-19-2008, 12:11 AM
Source: TheSun.co.uk

Paul Heyman is back with another column at The Sun. This week, he blasts WWE for their decision to replace Joey Styles with Mike Adamle as the play-by-play man for ECW television. You can read the entire column at this link.

Here are some quotes from Heyman:

-- "Adamle's performance was so terrible, it drew an intense reaction from even casual fans who couldn't possibly care less, and who were ready to take a baseball bat and smash their television sets after listening to his butchering of the program."

-- "Adamle is horrible. No one likes him. People at home actually loathe his presence on the show. AND THAT'S EXACTLY THE SORT OF PASSIONATE RESPONSE VINCE McMAHON IS LOOKING FOR!!! Do you really think Vince doesn't realise how incompetent this tra-la-la-goon-de-yay of an announcer is?

-- "The ECW show from the UK was TAPED. That means there was time for Adamle to grab a mic backstage and clean up the performance. Not the whole miserable, horrible, intolerable hour. Just the really obvious "branding" issues, like all 3 letters that identify World Wrestling Entertainment. Hey, that would be a start, don't you think?"

Mike Adamle's Numerous Blunders On ECW Announcing Debut + Others
It8nDlMxKiQ

Punisher
04-19-2008, 01:43 AM
thank you paul heyman

Flair Country
04-19-2008, 01:57 AM
Ha I love that video! It's painfully obvious that Adamle has no clue about wrestling, speaking in front of the camera, or just talking coherently for that matter.

DUKE NUKEM
04-19-2008, 06:26 AM
just what i was thinking dave, thanks for the news DI

deadmanwalkin
04-19-2008, 01:58 PM
omg that was horrible

vince please get that guy outta there

its obvious he sucks and everybody hates him

why did vince give styles a "promotion"

im sure he would much rather be out there calling the matches instead of doing random backstage work

Coruptyed
04-19-2008, 04:10 PM
ya vince should have given styles the promotion but still allowed him to annouce..

Ill Will
04-19-2008, 04:42 PM
That video is hilarious.

But seriously, I think everyone who has posted in this thread could probably do a better job than Mike "The Tazz" Adamle.

JohnCenaFan28
04-19-2008, 07:23 PM
Mike Adamle is utter garbage, bring Joey Styles back!

hawk40
04-20-2008, 03:42 AM
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

5be92
04-20-2008, 08:31 AM
haha...i think tazz would have choked him if he could

Vinnyspapa
04-21-2008, 02:41 AM
Ha I love that video! It's painfully obvious that Adamle has no clue about wrestling, speaking in front of the camera, or just talking coherently for that matter.

Yes because all those years of talking in front of a camera on American Gladiators didnt count.:dearme: It was his first time doing commentating for a wrestling show and hes still learning.

Ill Will
04-21-2008, 04:53 AM
It was his first time doing commentating for a wrestling show and hes still learning.

He's learning too slow. Considering that he's been with the company for several months, he should at least have learned wrestlers' names by now. It seems as if he's been paying absolutely no attention to JR, Cole, or Styles in his time in WWE.