PDA

View Full Version : Johansson: Lindsay and Paris not in my club

OMEN
04-20-2008, 04:22 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/717532.jpg
ALTERNATIVE COOL: Scarlett Johansson, who is set to release an album of Tom Waits songs, has set herself apart from party girls Lindsay Lohan and Paril Hilton, who have also made forays into the music business.
Scarlett Johansson has blasted Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton for attempting to forge music careers.

The Match Point actress - who will soon release Anywhere I Lay My Head, her cover album of Tom Waits songs - thinks the starlets recorded songs solely to dance to when they go out clubbing.

She said: "I have no relationship with either Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton, even as far as my lifestyle or the music I listen to. They probably made music that fits with their lifestyle - 'Wouldn't it be great if I were dancing to my own song in the club?' "

However, Scarlett, 23, is confident her album will be better received as she isn't trying to follow in the footsteps of other actresses-turned-singers.

She added to Spin magazine: "My album is more suited to my lifestyle. I live a very low-key life."

Lindsay is currently working on her third studio album, due for release in the US later this year, while Paris is reportedly planning to join her Good Charlotte rocker boyfriend Benji Madden on stage to showcase her musical talents.

Meanwhile, Scarlett's debut album is already receiving rave reviews from professionals in the music industry - including 27-year-old star Jessica Simpson.

Jessica told America's Esquire magazine: "I really respect her, and I think she's an unbelievable talent at a young age. And she is unbelievably beautiful. Plus, she gets to work with the best of the best."

Bang! Showbiz

JohnCenaFan28
04-20-2008, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the read.