PDA

View Full Version : Jackson inspired by drag queens

OMEN
04-23-2008, 10:23 AM
http://media.tiscali.co.uk/images/feeds/wenn/celebrity/wenn5099844_big.jpg
JANET JACKSON is so impressed by the legion of drag queens who attempt to mimic her act she'd like to be one.

The Control hitmaker admits she checks out drag stars who have their own Janet Jackson act whenever she hears of one - and some are amazing.

She chuckles, "One of them was at the Baton (Show Lounge) in Chicago. This was a few years ago. And she did a wonderful job.

"(There was) another... in Atlanta at the Jungle. She did a wonderful job as well.

"They really study you... (and) they pour it on more, which I absolutely love. They give more than I do and I love that. The first time I went to the Baton in Chicago and saw this show, I was with some of my dancers.

"Afterward, I said to my dancers, 'We've gotta pull (it) up because these bitches are hitting it. They're giving so much femininity and we look like boys onstage.'

Jackson tells Eonline.com that sometimes the drag queens' Janet routines make it into her live shows.
She adds, "We were trying our hardest to ooze with that feminine touch."

And she'd love to 'drag it up' for a magazine photoshoot: "It would be really fun to do a whole editorial spread in a magazine with me as a drag queen, completely from head to toe. I would love to do that."

Tiscali

JohnCenaFan28
04-23-2008, 11:41 PM
Wow, thanks for the read.