PDA

View Full Version : Great Khali's Departure, Ken Kennedy's Return, Interesting Mike Adamle Story, Hardyz

Black Widow
04-28-2008, 04:38 PM
GREAT KHALI'S DEPARTURE, KEN KENNEDY'S RETURN, INTERESTING MIKE ADAMLE STORY, HARDYZ DVD AND MORE

One of the reasons Great Khali is taking time off from WWE is due to a needed knee surgery. An Indian film crew was following Khali around last night in Baltimore before, during and after the Backlash PPV. In a funny story, fans were being interviewed at the WWE's hotel after the PPV by the crew and every single fan talked about how great and awesome Khali was.

Ken Kennedy returns to WWE tonight for the first time since Wrestlemania XXIV as he was down in Puerto Rico filming the direct-to-DVD feature film "Behind Enemy Lines 3."

In another interesting story from the WWE hotel last night, our pal Billy Krotchsen sent the following story....Mike Adamle was being really friendly and taking pictures with fans after the PPV. I told him he was doing a great job on ECW, just to see what his reaction was. Adamle kind of made a face and reacted, saying, "Well it's getting there" He didn't even thank me since I think even he knew what I said wasn't true, but I'll give the guy credit for not lying and agreeing with me. He said his commentary was a work in progress and he was trying to learn and improve. His honesty was pretty damn refreshing!

The Hardy Boyz "Twist of Fate" DVD will be released tomorrow and is available now from our friends at highspots.com.

WWE is now selling the Judgment Day poster, featuring Triple H.

PWInsider.com

JohnCenaFan28
04-28-2008, 05:15 PM
Ugh, I hope his work in progress picks up quick because I was really enjoying ECW until he showed up:hmm:

legolas4792
04-28-2008, 09:28 PM
thats really cool of him i respect him alot more now