PDA

View Full Version : Ashlee Simpson's bikini body graces mag cover

OMEN
04-28-2008, 08:25 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/719464.jpg
Pop star Ashlee Simpson appears in a red string bikini on the latest cover of Shape magazine.

The Little Miss Obsessive singer - who has refused to confirm rumours she is expecting her first child with fiance Pete Wentz - proudly shows off her toned figure on the front of the magazine’s May issue.

In the accompanying interview, Ashlee says: “Now I’m in shape. I never thought I’d be on the cover of a magazine in a bikini but now is the time and place to show the world how I’m feeling about myself.”

The magazine's cover was reportedly shot before the pregnancy rumours emerged.

Ashlee also revealed she has a monthly dinner party with her girlfriends, when everyone has the opportunity to display their culinary skills.

She added: "Last month, my friend showed us how to make the most delicious glazed carrots to go with baked chicken."

The 23-year-old singer appeared on US talk show The Ellen DeGeneres Show, but when the host asked her whether she will soon add to her family, she would only reply: "Well, that has been going on for quite a while. That is something that I choose personally not to discuss."

Bang Showbiz

JohnCenaFan28
04-28-2008, 10:08 PM
Nice, thanks.

Kellie
04-29-2008, 08:23 AM
imo she is more beautiful than her sister

Black Widow
04-29-2008, 11:44 AM
imo she is more beautiful than her sister

:agree: