PDA

View Full Version : Winehouse: 'blake and i have not split'

OMEN
04-28-2008, 08:49 PM
http://media.tiscali.co.uk/images/feeds/wenn/celebrity/wenn1833013big.jpg
Singer AMY WINEHOUSE has furiously blasted reports she's cheating on her incarcerated husband BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL, insisting the couple will be "together forever".

The Back To Black star had allegedly broken off her 11-month marriage last Monday (21Apr08) after falling for her manager's assistant, 24-year-old Alex Haynes.

However, following a screaming, foul-mouthed row with her father Mitch at her Camden, London home on Monday (28Apr08), a visibly enraged Winehouse stepped outside her front door to set the record straight.

During a one-on-one conversation with a waiting photographer, she attacked the media for spreading "lies after lies after lies" and laughed off rumours she had ditched Fielder-Civil, who faces charges of perverting the course of justice relating to a previous charge of grievous bodily harm.

The snapper tells WENN, "Her father arrives, goes into her house and gives her a massive bollocking. You could just hear screaming and shouting inside. He was telling her, 'You've got to f**king pull yourself together.' We just heard swearing and shouting."
Mitch then left the building, and soon after some pals turned up at the troubled star's home.

The photographer continues, "I ended up having a 10-minute conversation with her on the doorstep. She insisted she is not divorcing Blake. She's totally in love with him. I said, 'How are things?' She said, 'It's beautiful. The summer's come and I can't wait to get my Blake back.'

"She said to me, 'You've seen us together - and you know how much we're in love with each other. We're gonna be together forever. Can you tell the people at the papers to stop writing lies after lies after lies. We're not splitting up, I don't have a new boyfriend, I'm totally in love with Blake and I'll be going to court with him every single day to support him throughout his case. I couldn't be happier.'"

Rumours of a split have been rife for the last few months, after Winehouse's increasingly erratic behaviour caused her to miss, or turn up late to, a number of scheduled prison visits. Her fractured relationship with her in-laws has also put pressure on her marriage, with Fielder-Civil's mother, Georgette, telling all to a British tabloid about Winehouse's alleged drug problems in February (08).

Tiscali

JohnCenaFan28
04-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Interesting read, thanks.