PDA

View Full Version : Sex and the City delivers on fashion

OMEN
05-04-2008, 07:22 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/720922.jpg
IN FASHION: Oprah Winfrey interviewed the the cast of Sex and the Cityon her US TV talk show, she says the movie doesn't disappoint in terms of fashion.
Sarah Jessica Parker has 81 outfit changes in ‘Sex and the City: The Movie'.

The actress - who reprises her role as fashion-conscious columnist Carrie Bradshaw in the big-screen version of the hit US TV show - is seen wearing an array of clothes throughout the film.

The movie's three other stars, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon, also have 200 wardrobe changes between them.

Oprah Winfrey, who interviewed the four actresses on her US TV talk show, said: "The movie doesn't disappoint! It certainly doesn't disappoint in fashion."

Despite her character being famous for her extensive and outrageous wardrobe, Parker recently revealed her friends are shocked she doesn't own many clothes.

Parker - who has a four-year-old son James with husband Matthew Broderick - said: "A couple of friends came over recently and they looked in my closet and said, 'Wow - you're right! You don't have a lot of clothes!' I'm not a shopper although I do tend to splurge on shoes."

Bang! Showbiz

JohnCenaFan28
05-05-2008, 06:15 PM
Great read, thanks a lot for this.