PDA

View Full Version : New WWE Talent, Dwayne Johnson Says The Rock is Dead

Black Widow
05-04-2008, 11:48 PM
- WWE signed Black Pain to a developmental contract.

- The Rock was on the cover of Mens Journal Magazine and the headline claimed "The Rock is Dead". The article talked about The Rocks evolution and after reading the article i think Dwyane Johnson has no intention of returning to Wrestling.

pwheadlines.com

JohnCenaFan28
05-05-2008, 12:18 AM
I knew he was never returning...

Punisher
05-05-2008, 12:38 AM
ouch way to strike a low blow to wrestling fans every where

DUKE NUKEM
05-05-2008, 01:46 AM
well how long has it been since he got into the ring and had a match anyway?

Punisher
05-05-2008, 03:19 AM
that is true but i love how he kinda just slapped everyone wrestling fan who ever supported him in the face but saying that The Rock is dead just my own thought.

Ill Will
05-05-2008, 03:30 AM
lol, how is it a "low blow" or a "slap" to say that he's not the Rock anymore, when it's simply the truth?

For months, (actually for years, but I haven't been on UOW that long), I've been saying that it's stupid for people to refer to him as "The Rock". I've been saying that he's never returning to the ring. I've been saying that it really doesn't matter at all the nasty things people within the pro wrestling industry have to say about him, because he's not a wrestler anymore. Claiming that the character "The Rock" is dead was a not a slap in the face. I don't see it as disrespectful at all. It was Dwayne's way of nudging the pro wrestling industry, and its fans, towards reality.

davtista
05-05-2008, 01:14 PM
knew it would happen show business is king.goodbye ROCK. hello mr. johnson how is hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!