PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Massaro Update & More

Black Widow
05-05-2008, 08:51 PM
WWE Diva Ashley Massaro is backstage at Raw in Toronto. WWE announced today that their 6/16 Raw taping in Salt Lake City, Utah has been changed to a 6/14 house show. If anyone is unable to attend the revised date, full refunds are being offered.

Some of the New York newspaper gossip columns noted that actor Freddie Prize Jr. was ringside at last week's Raw in East Rutherford, NJ. He was also at Wrestlemania XXIV and the Hall of Fame ceremony in Orlando last March.

WWE 24/7 in June will be themed "Gold Rush", looking at champions and championship bouts. The WWE Hall of Fame profile will be on former AWA World champion Nick Bockwinkel, which sounds awesome. The latest Legends of the Ring roundtable will be dedicated to the worst characters in wrestling with Michael Hayes, Gene Okerlund, Mick Foley, Dusty Rhodes, and Pat Patterson discussing the topics. This should be golden. Get the pun. They will also air WCW's Great American Bash 1992, which saw Big Van Vader capture the WCW World championship from Sting for the first time and an NWA championship tournament underneath featuring Steve Williams and Terry Gordy. I remember it being a good show, but I haven't seen it in years. They will also air the complete January 1984 WWF card where Hulk Hogan captured the WWF title from The Iron Sheik, plus old episodes of Mid-Atlantic, WCW Thunder, Saturday Night's Main Event and Chris Jericho introducing old championship bouts. Hopefully (and I feel like I've been writing this for years) Time-Warner Cable and WWE will finally strike a deal for T-W to pick this up.

Tommy Fierro's 15th anniversary Fanslam on 6/21 in Totowa, NJ has a ton of extra events planned beyond the traditional Q&A and photo sessions. For full details, you can visit www.fanslamwrestling.com, but some of them include a Tomko Q&A, Al Snow and Bill DeMott debating the WWE developmental system, a booking contest where the winner has lunch with JJ Dillon, the chance to take a prom photo with Big Vito (and you wear the dress), plus a worm contest (I would hope for children) with Scott "2 Hotty" Taylor. They are also having a "Tricky Tray" for a number of signed items including autographed Hulk Hogan tights, a signed Roddy Piper kilt and more. The only performer to work all 24 Wrestlemania events, Howard Finkel and the dreaded ECW Zombie are the latest names added to the convention.

PWInsider.com

JohnCenaFan28
05-06-2008, 03:27 AM
Thanks for the read.