PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus thanks fans for support

OMEN
05-07-2008, 06:24 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/710388.jpg
WELCOME SUPPORT: Miley Cyrus has thanked her fans for supporting her over the Vanity Fair photo scandal.
Teen star Miley Cyrus has thanked her fans for their support over the Vanity Fair 'topless' photo scandal.

The 15-year-old singer - who appears on the cover of the current issue of the US magazine draped in nothing but a sheet - praised everyone who has stuck by her during a Disney Channel Games concert in Florida at the weekend.

After spotting a fan holding a placard which read, 'I'm praying for you', Miley told the crowd: "I can't be more appreciative of that."

Meanwhile, Justin Timberlake has defended Miley's decision to pose for the provocative shoot.

He said: "Of course they're going to pick on a wholesome young female American at the first sign of anything. It's the way the world is. I'm going to make 'Leave Miley Alone' T-shirts."

Last week, Miley issued a statement apologising for the controversial pictures, which were taken by world famous photographer Annie Leibovitz.

She said: 'I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed. I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologise to my fans who I care so deeply about.'

Bang Showbiz

JohnCenaFan28
05-07-2008, 07:03 PM
I feel bad for Miley. The media is turning nothing into something big...