PDA

View Full Version : Rihanna denies Jay-Z affair rumours

OMEN
05-08-2008, 11:30 AM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/721998.jpg
YOU'RE CRAZY: Pop star Rihanna has denied rumours of an affair with married rapper Jay-Z, calling the claims 'crazy'.
Rihanna says rumours of a romance with Jay-Z are "crazy".

The Umbrella singer has denied anything other than professional involvement with the rapper, who has mentored the 20-year-old singer since the early stages of her career.

Dismissing the rumours, the Barbados-born singer said: "I get asked about it all the time and I'm like, 'You are asking, but you know the answer.'

"I don’t even like to address it anymore, it's crazy that the press ask me that. People know that it’s not true."

Rihanna - who has previously been romantically linked to actor Josh Hartnett - also refused to comment on a budding romance with singer Chris Brown, but admitted they were "very close".

She added to America's Elle magazine: "We've always been friends, but we are very close now."

The 20-year-old singer previously said she avoided dating men in the entertainment industry, as they would never get to see each other.

She said: “If I was dating someone who wasn't in this industry they would be in the same place, all the time, so I could go back to that place and know where they were.

"If they did what I do we'd both be travelling at the same time and we would never see each other."

Rihanna is on tour in the US throughout May and June.

AAP

JohnCenaFan28
05-08-2008, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the read, it was very interesting.