PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Plans For The SD! World Title Inside Here, More

JohnCenaFan28
05-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Spoiler Warning: The following post contains information that will spoil this week's edition of SmackDown for you. If you are not interested in being spoiled, please stop reading now.

Edge won a one night tournament last night that will air on this week's edition of SmackDown that will put him up against The Undertaker for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Judgment Day.

As the storyline goes, the World Heavyweight Championship is vacant but SmackDown General Manager Vickie Guerrero gave The Undertaker the opportunity to win it back against the winner of the tournament on SmackDown. Edge was victorious in the tournament and will face The Undertaker at Judgment Day for the title.

Source: Wrestlezone

Punisher
05-09-2008, 12:57 AM
we need a new main event

tommy
05-09-2008, 09:07 PM
The first two Edge vs Taker fights were amazing. It usually goes for three big ppv fights for the big fueds, so, I expected them to go this far. This will most likely be the last one between the two...maybe. They still need Edge to eventually dump Vickie.

Edgehead82593
05-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Edge and Undertaker always put on good matches, so I'm not complaining about one more.

Wish it was a ladder match though :sad:

Punisher
05-11-2008, 10:28 PM
The first two Edge vs Taker fights were amazing. It usually goes for three big ppv fights for the big fueds, so, I expected them to go this far. This will most likely be the last one between the two...maybe. They still need Edge to eventually dump Vickie.

what about Batista and undertaker they had like 7 or 8 main event matches for the title

Edgehead82593
05-12-2008, 09:46 PM
I read somewhere else that Vince was the one that came up with the idea to strip Undertaker of the belt.