PDA

View Full Version : Torrie Asked for Release

Black Widow
05-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson's official fansite at t-wilson.org posted a note that Wilson actually asked for her WWE release in an attempt to stave off rumors surrounding yesterday's announcement that she had parted ways with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Wilson, who has opened a clothing line and store named Jaded in Texas, where she now resides, had written publicly that she had been advised by doctors not to return to the ring following several back issues.

PWInsider.com

To put on an end to Internet debating and hopefully, this will make us fans feel slightly better: iTorrie can confirm that Torrie in fact asked for her release from WWE.

Torrie will be commenting soon on her MySpace and here at iTorrie. There’s lots of theories and rumours on the ‘net but they are not true, let’s not tarnish Torrie’s release anymore and instead be happy for her. I’m guilty of WWE-bashing myself today, but they are not to blame. Again, let’s be happy for Torrie and respect her wishes! Keep supporting our girl!

t-wilson.org

JohnCenaFan28
05-10-2008, 03:11 AM
Thanks for the read, glad it wasn't WWE who fired here but she asked for the release...

Flair Country
05-10-2008, 04:51 AM
I hope this means they'll bring back Stacy Keibler FFS!! Then they'll get my viewership back.